Chemical Engineer:- (Job Code- DCE- 05)
1. Fresher & Experienced candidates from B.E or B. Tech or Diploma in Chemical Engineering can apply.
2. Candidate would be responsible for production, maintenance QC, QA, Operations work of their respective division.
3. Vacancies are for both India & Abroad.
Mechanical Engineer (Job Code- DME- 04)
1. Required Mechanical QA/ QC Engineers.
2. Qualification- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
3. Experienced candidates are preferred but freshers can also apply.
Electrical Engineer (Job Code- DEE- 03)
Required Electrical Engineers. (Diploma or Degree)
1. Candidates must be ready to work for (QA, QC, R&D, Production, Embedded) Dept.
2. Candidates who can designs, tests, installs, troubleshoots, and maintains large-scale electronic equipment or machinery for use in manufacturing or power generation or transmission.
3. Utlizes knowledge of engineering principles in connection with executing responsibilities.
4. Freshers & Experienced both can apply.
Civil Engineer (Job Code- DCE- 02)
1. Qualification-B Tech/ Diploma (Civil)
2. Fresher or Experienced (Both Male/ Female) can apply.
3. Must have good knowledge in execution/ quality control/ Planning/ Billing of multistory commercial & residential
4. Assist in the preparation of contract documents, tendering and procurement of projects.
5. Undertake technical and feasibility studies and site investigations.
6. Manage, supervise and visit contractors on site and advice on civil engineering issues.
Telecom Engineer:- (JOB CODE- DTE- 01)
- Telecom Engineer required from Department Electronics and Communication, work BTS engineer, BSC, BSS, Drive Test engineer.
- Freshers & Experienced both can apply.
- Salary with other benefits such as accommodation, transport etc. paid on actual.